January 12, 2015 Author: admin
- Young women at 'highest mental health risk' September 29, 2016Young women are the highest risk group for mental health problems, according to new data released by NHS Digital.
- Historical child abuse inquiry lawyer resigns September 29, 2016The second most senior lawyer in the inquiry into historical child sexual abuse in England and Wales has resigned, the BBC has learned.
- Liam Fox predicts free EU trade post-Brexit September 29, 2016International Trade Secretary Liam Fox says he wants the UK's trade with the European Union to be "at least as free" after Brexit.
- New Jersey crash train 'came in so quickly' - NJT worker September 29, 2016A New Jersey Transit employee says a train which crashed, leaving at least one person dead, may have come in too quickly.
- Hoboken station crash: New Jersey train disaster 'kills one' September 29, 2016At least one person is killed and dozens are injured, some of them critically, as a commuter train crashes at a railway station in New Jersey.
- Tuition fees heading over £9,500 September 29, 2016A second wave of tuition-fee rises has been signalled, which will apply to all standards of university in England.
- Record number of centenarians in UK September 29, 2016Official figures reveal a record number of centenarians are living in the UK.
- Reality Check: Would EU or UK lose most from tariffs? September 29, 2016Liam Fox questions whether tariffs would damage the UK or the EU more.
- Murder arrests after baby found on London bus September 29, 2016Two people are held on suspicion of murder after a three-month-old girl was found "unresponsive" on a bus.
- Waste not September 29, 2016As the first anniversary of the plastic bag charge in England approaches, researchers tell BBC News what other types of packaging the government might consider charging for.