January 12, 2015 Author: admin
- Cladding fire tests failed by 34 blocks in 17 areas June 25, 2017So far, 34 cladding samples from 17 areas have been sent to the government's laboratory - and every one has failed fire safety tests.
- Bethnal Green fire: One home destroyed and one man in hospital June 25, 2017Fire breaks out in a flat and spreads to the roof of the four-storey block in east London.
- Five ways politicians can win over young voters June 25, 2017Around 54% of 18-24 year-olds voted in the most recent election, new figures have shown.
- The 'forgotten city' of the 2007 summer floods June 25, 2017More than 6,000 people in Hull were forced from their homes in the June floods - how has the city rebounded?
- Trump accuses Obama of inaction over Russia meddling claim June 25, 2017The president says his predecessor "did nothing" despite knowing of meddling claims before the poll.
- The teenagers growing up with cancer June 25, 2017Three teens share their experiences of being treated for cancer at a pivotal time in their lives.
- Free trade deals for 'poorest countries' to be maintained post-Brexit June 25, 2017The government commits to maintaining duty-free imports for 48 developing countries.
- Canada to apologise for 'LGBT purge' in government June 24, 2017During the Cold War, hundreds of gay men and lesbians in Canada lost government and military jobs because of their sexual orientation. They are about to get an apology.
- The Hollywood stars who quit acting June 24, 2017As Oscar winner Daniel Day-Lewis announces he is retiring, here are some other stars who quit being an actor.
- 'Cuba Libro': The Communist island's only English bookshop June 24, 2017Cuba’s only English-language bookshop is flourishing. Our correspondent, Will Grant, popped in.