January 12, 2015 Author: admin
- Trump hints New York Jets owner Woody Johnson will be US envoy to UK January 19, 2017The scion of the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical giant has known the president-elect for years.
- Gambia political crisis: What happens next? January 19, 2017The Gambia is in crisis, with Senegalese troops having entered the country in support of Adama Barrow after long-time leader Yahya Jammeh refused to cede power.
- Gambia crisis: Senegal troops enter to back new president January 19, 2017They seek to ensure Adama Barrow assumes power as new leader, as Yahya Jammeh refuses to step down.
- Trump prods reluctant Melania to speak January 19, 2017Donald Trump persuaded wife Melania to speak as they appeared before a group of supporters in Washington.
- Martin McGuinness: Ex-deputy first minister will not stand in NI election January 19, 2017Former NI deputy first minister says ill health is a factor in his decision.
- Saudi Arabia crash: Six Britons killed and four injured January 19, 2017It is understood the victims, including a newborn baby, had been on a pilgrimage to Mecca.
- Rigopiano hotel avalanche: Italian rescuers find no sign of life January 19, 2017Fears grow for some 30 people buried under snow and debris at a hotel, with three deaths confirmed.
- McGuinness confirms he will not stand January 19, 2017Martin McGuinness, former IRA leader turned peacemaker, has confirmed he will not stand in the Northern Ireland Assembly election.
- May's 'positive discussion' with banks January 19, 2017Theresa May has had 'positive' discussions with banks about their future presence in London, she told the BBC.
- Tory council plans 15% tax hike January 19, 2017The rise will add nearly £200 a Band D bill, bringing it to about £1,500.