January 12, 2015 Author: admin
- Theresa May launches race audit of public services August 27, 2016Theresa May launches a review into how ethnic minorities and white working class people are treated by public services such as the NHS, schools and the criminal justice system.
- How is Halal changing the British high street? August 27, 2016London has just held the UK’s only Halal Food Festival. BBC News looks at how the so-called Muslim pound is changing the British high street.
- Stalker Sandra Danevska jailed for trying to frame ex August 26, 2016A stalker who adopted dozens of different identities to make more than 100 bogus claims of crime against her ex-boyfriend has been jailed for five years, police in London say.
- Newspaper headlines: Brexit plans, insurance row and harassment 'secrecy' August 26, 2016Saturday's front pages are a mixed bag, including criticism of insurance premiums and sexual harassment settlements and fresh suggestions on Brexit arrangements.
- Syrian war: US and Russia 'achieve clarity on path forward' August 26, 2016US Secretary of State John Kerry says he and his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov are closer to an agreement on Syria. following talks in Geneva.
- US Open 2016: Britain's Laura Robson qualifies with straight-set victory August 26, 2016Laura Robson becomes the eighth Briton to reach the US Open first round with a straight-set victory over Germany's Tatjana Maria.
- France 'burkini': Mayors urged to heed court's ruling August 26, 2016French mayors are warned they must heed a court ruling suspending a ban on the controversial full-body "burkini" swimsuit, as some say they will oppose it.
- Is Trump's pitch to black voters a lost cause? August 26, 2016For the first time, Donald Trump is making a direct pitch to African-American and Hispanic voters, but will it work?
- Kilmarnock 1-1 Rangers August 26, 2016A magnificent James Tavernier free-kick sees Rangers come from behind to earn a point against Kilmarnock at Rugby Park.
- Boy, 13, dies after football collapse August 26, 2016A 13-year-old boy has died more than a week after collapsing during a football training session.