January 12, 2015 Author: admin
- Gambia leader Yahya Jammeh rejects election result December 10, 2016Gambia's leader rejects the result of the presidential election, a week after admitting defeat.
- Six reasons why Yahya Jammeh lost in The Gambia December 10, 2016President Yahya Jammeh of The Gambia surprised the world earlier this month when he lost elections - the BBC's Umaru Fofana looks at the reasons behind his defeat.
- Four hundred deaths after police custody raise concern December 10, 2016A report says 400 people killed themselves after being held by police in the last seven years.
- Russia 'intervened to promote Trump' - US intelligence December 10, 2016US intelligence believes Russia acted covertly to boost Donald Trump in the election race - reports.
- Newspaper review: Gift card 'rip-offs' and credit card 'cons' December 10, 2016Unfair charges faced by shoppers concern Saturday's press, while other headlines focus on the death of the mother of One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson.
- Nightclub stalker December 10, 2016How a night out with friends saw one woman's life unravel into terror, assault and harassment.
- Boris Johnson: 'Profound concern' for people of Yemen December 10, 2016The foreign secretary voices "profound concern" for the plight of the people of war-torn Yemen.
- Week in pictures: 3-9 December 2016 December 10, 2016A selection of the best news photographs from around the world, taken over the past week.
- Richard Westcott: MH370 families take lead December 10, 2016Families who lost loved ones on board missing Malaysian flight MH370 are driving the search for the truth.
- Fly-tipping Christmas crackdown by councils December 10, 2016Councils in England and Wales launch a "pre-Christmas zero-tolerance" crackdown on fly-tipping.